I’m so excited to report that the third YOU HAVE A VOICE retreat was a phenomenal success.
Countless breakthroughs and revelations received that will be seen and outworked for years to come.
We spent some beautiful time in nature…
experiencing connection and community…
as well as inspiring and powerful sessions and time to enjoy music and creativity too.
It’s so important to look after ALL of ourselves, which includes body, soul and spirit, so every participant received a remedial massage from Kath with 100% positive feedback.
Here are a few things that Christine, one of my participants, was grateful for:
- Simone’s generosity in sharing herself and her experience.
- A wonderful, relaxing massage from Kath.
- Restful time as well as stimulating teaching.
- Good, healthy food, conversation and company.
- Beautiful, tranquil surroundings.
- Sharing knowledge and life experience with others.
- Genuine gratitude expressed and received.
- Renewed confidence in my creativity.
- Spending time with beautiful, like-minded people.
- Positive teaching that will change my perspective.
Here’s another list from Katalina who shared what she is grateful for:
- Getting to share personal things with everyone and being comfortable when doing it
- Bonding with new people
- Learning life lessons that will help in everyday life
- Getting out of my comfort zone
- Listening to other people’s personal stories
- Knowing what I want to do in the future
- Learning life goals
- Leaning what we need to remove in our everyday life
- Learning what we need to add in our everyday life
- Listening to everyone sing
- The food
- Sharing this experience with my sisters
- Grateful to Simone and Mum for making this happen
When we are grateful, it actually CHANGES OUR BRAIN PERMANENTLY.
I’m so glad each participant found so many things to be grateful for.
It was an amazing and blessed time, and I’d love to invite YOU to the next one which is the YOU HAVE A VOICE SUMMIT IN BALI!
Bali – January 8th – 13th, 2020. Six incredible days to set up your year with power, clarity and inspiration.
Find Your Voice, Empower Your Soul, and Live the Song of Your Life!
There are limited spots, so please book now. I feel so excited about this one, and I don’t want YOU to miss it! What do you think?
Also a quick reminder to anyone in Melbourne! I’m performing at Paris Cat Jazz Club on June 20th so please come along and say hi. I would love to see you!
Tickets are here: Paris Cat Jazz Club Melbourne
Always remember, You Have A Voice!
Love, Simone xx
Don’t Forget To Check Out The Following Below!!!